November 23, 2009

Thankful for You

God's blessings and my thankfulness for those blessings are immeasurable, and I could go on for quite a while about His goodness and faithfulness. But for today, I am going to focus on just one thing for which I am thankful - the guys that make up the Cool Spring Outdoor Ministry. I stay excited and energized by these individuals, as well as by how God is using this ministry to reach out to outdoorsmen and their families. To have found a group of guys who are as insane about hunting, fishing, and the outdoors as I am, and for them to be equally as sold out for Christ is an awesome thing. Guys, I look forward to growing with you in our faith, and to seeing what God has planned for you in the days to come. - GE

"As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another" (Proverbs 27:17, NIV).

No comments:

Post a Comment